Monday, January 10, 2011
Time stands still
I don't know what is about this past two months, but they have actually, surprisingly, seemed to slow down. I am not sure if it was just that I was so obsessed with every day of her first year that it all went by so quickly or what. This past month has really seemed to be an actual month long instead of just flying by like the weeks of those first months. I have enjoyed watching her grow into an opinionated, strong-willed, determined, loving, beautiful little girl. She is a dancer, a talker, stubborn and playful, a joker, she is mine and I love her with all of my heart. Thank goodness there are moments that slow down as well as those that so flutter so quickly by like the beat of a hummingbird's wing. So thankful for cameras that can freeze any moment forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment