Thursday, January 27, 2011
Maybe a little too much like me
The count is up to 5 times now. What count you wonder? The count of how many times my darling daughter has used her beautiful new teeth to bite me! Yes, me and only me. Not her Daddy. I apparently taste much better. I know for sure I am more sweet :) She has gotten me 4 times on the left shoulder and once on my tummy while she was standing on the couch. All the times she has done this it has never been out of anger or anything. She simply has been playing with me and well her mouth was there, my shoulder was there, she thought it was a perfect union. The last time in the kitchen I yelped so loud it scared her and she cried. She even left little bite marks with her 6 teeth! I must admit it was a little funny and she is more and more like me every day. When I was 2 or 3 my best friend Chelsea and I broke each other of biting by biting each other all the time. One day we finally realized it hurt and stopped. Now I have known some to bite back or scold and what not. Soon we will be at that point too. I know that I will soon have to be careful how I react so she doesn't think it is a game. She has not bitten any one else so we are good for now. We will have to wait and see if she turns into a biter....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment