James and I about died! Lately there have been SO many moments that I want to bottle up and save forever. Last night was one of those moments. James came home from the grocery store and was putting them all away. I was helping and Ella was playing in the family room next to us. She has been very much into carrying everything around. We call her our little Bam Bam, not Pebbles, but definitely Bam Bam. She will pick up and carry her musical block croc, her kitchen, her chairs, just about anything. She even got her hands on my 3lb weights the other day. She is unbelievably strong. I don't have anyone to compare her to but I am pretty amazed.
So anyway, I was handing James food to put in the freezer and Ella came over to me signing please. She rubs her tummy instead of her chest right now which is adorable, but I knew just what she meant. I started handing her items and telling her to give them to Daddy. She did with pleasure! She went back and forth between me and him handing groceries to Daddy. Then James had her put them in the freezer and some things in the cabinet too. My little helper already...here is a video to capture more of the wonderment.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment