Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 7, 2011

Ella's First Haircut

We finally HAD to cut Ella's hair. It was getting in her eyes all the time and she will not let me keep a bow in her hair for anything! So James and I had the discussion. To cut ourselves or not to cut ourselves. I looked up Cookie Cutters and saw that they had this cute package with a picture, her hair and a certificate. Plus I thought it would be cool for her to play in there. I selfishly wanted to see what it was all about! James won the decision though. He said it was silly to pay 14 dollars for something we could do at home.
I do feel a little bad though. He called me up when I was out and teased that he was going to cut her hair with his mom while I was gone. I said of course no way. Then the next day when my mom came over and he was at work we cut her hair. I saved the lock of hair and put it right in her baby book. Her first hair cut before the new year. The next day we cut a little more off the back together so he could be part of it too.
Here is her before and after:

No comments:

Post a Comment