Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

14 months!

Ella and I went to dinner with Leon and Heather on Friday night and Leon was using a fork like a big boy! He was also really into dipping his chips into the salsa and fries into the ketchup. This was too adorable so I thought I would see if Ella enjoyed these things as well. She had chicken so I gave her a little ketchup and the honey mustard it came with. She loved it! She would take a little piece and dip it and then either lick it off or eat the whole piece. It was just too cute watching her little hands dip into the sauces. She even loved the salsa on her chips!



Knowing that she was starting to be interested in using her spoon more and more, I went to the store and got her some more dishes including little forks and spoons. On her 14 month birthday I gave her the fork to try out with her afternoon snack. Here she is trying it out with the strawberries. At first she would try to stick them with no luck. I gave her a little help and she seemed tickled with herself eating the strawberry right off the fork. Then she decided to dump the bowl and put only one strawberry in the bowl at a time. Once she got the strawberry on her fork she would pick it up and then take it off with her other hand and then eat it! Baby steps! So cute though. She is growing up so quickly...

No comments:

Post a Comment