Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Visit with a younger man :)
Today we visited with Michele and her 2 month old son Kiptyn. On our way there I thought for sure there would be no pool visit. It was drizzling, super humid but overcast. When we got there we were able to take a nice walk around the neighborhood. Then what do you know? Mr. Sun came out to play. We headed back to get our suits on for the pool. Ella got mad at me because I kept putting her suit on wrong.
Ella was very interested in Kiptyn and kept trying to crawl to him. He was not so interested in her just yet.
While we were walking to the pool is started to sprinkle for a moment but luckily it stopped. Michele and I decided the way were were moving it was going to take us longer to get to the pool than how long we actually stayed there. It takes a lot of stuff to go places with a little one. Funny how much space they take up!
The water was freezing! Kiptyn let our a scream when Michele dipped his feet in and Ella pulled in her tummy and took a big breath in. When I got down to my tummy I can understand why. It was rather chilly, but once you were in it, it did feel better. We went to the baby pool that was only a foot deep. It was perfect for Ella. I put her in her crab innertube and she could touch the bottom. It was hilarious! She was walking all around the pool in her innertube! I was dying it was so adorable. We have to get a bouncer that she can move around in now for sure. She looked so big walking around the pool like a little fish. So much fun. Michele got video so soon I will have that too. I wish James would have seen it firsthand but atleast we got video of her.
A little later we took a break from the pool and hung out on the side. We wanted to get another picture of the two kids to see how much they have both grown. Ella did not like laying down so I sat her up next to Kiptyn who was chilaxing on a towel next to the pool. Michele was laughing because Ella was feeling him up! Too funny. She was trying to crawl over him. So much fun.
When we left Ella fell asleep on the stroller ride home. All tuckered out from fun in the sun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment