Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mess on the face; finger paint fun!


Ella's first finger paint masterpiece!

She had so much fun doing this. I made sure to double check that finger paint was non-toxic first. She is definitely in the mode now where everything goes in her mouth. She would smear the paint and then chew her finger. It was a very interesting dance we did this day. She would paint and I would wipe her fingers and her mouth. Then I would add a new color and we would dance all over again! 


Another messy face! This time with peas and carrots. You would think that the older she gets and the more we feed her food the better we would get at this. It turns out, the older she gets, the more she wants to help feed herself. This is Ella after she put her hands in her mouth and then rubbed her eyes, ran her fingers through her hair, and turned her eyebrows orange. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment