Sunday, June 6, 2010
A new habit
Okay this might become a problem. Now that Ella is well versed in rolling over from her back to her tummy and rocking on her hands and knees, that is how I keep finding her in her crib. We thought after no afternoon nap that she would fall asleep for longer than 20 minutes at 6:00 but nope! She is up again. She did try her sippy cup for the first time. I held it for her and she was able to suck the water out. So I know she can drink from it, it will just be getting her to hold it by the handles by herself. I read to start to introduce it now just so the transition from the bottle to cup is easier by a year old. There are so many new things to learn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment