Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 7, 2010

Making new friends

Ella and I went to visit Katie and Ava today. It was so fun and exciting watching the two of them interact. Ava is 13 months old and into everything! She is walking all over and was obsessed with stealing Ella's pacifier and then giving it back to her. Ella was surprisingly okay with this. Ella was very entertained by Ava and was more interested in her than I thought she would be at her age. Ella wanted to just stand up and be more eye to eye with Ava. She was smiling at her the whole time! We headed over to the pool where it was warm but not hot. The baby pool that we ventured to first was freezing. I remember when I was younger I would sneak to the baby pool to warm up. Not here, the big pool was chilly but not ice like the baby pool. Ella was not as sure as last time, I think because it was so cold. Ava loved the water but was shivering within a few minutes. Both Katie and I would lift the girls way in the air and get big smiles from the them. Ava was laughing out loud she enjoyed it so much. Ella started to get fussy pretty soon after we got in the pool so I got out and fed her a bottle which she sucked down. We went back by the pool to sit and watch Ava who was most definitely a little fish. We got some cute pictures of the two of them. Back at Katie's house Ella played more with Ava and was smiling at Katie and Ava as we got ready to go in the car. So sweet, our two girls. It will be fun to watch them grow together. 7 months won't seem like such an age difference as they get older. Love them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment