Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 7, 2010

Hanging with the girls

Lexie, Ella and Kenzie
Dante and Ella
Jessica, Lexie, me and Ella, Dante and Kenzie

It was so much fun getting together at Dante's house and having dinner with the girls. The boys came too, Brandon, Nick and James. Kenzie and Lexie are so big and play together so well. It was fun to see them interact with each other and wonder if Ella will someday have a brother or sister to rough house with as well. As soon as Kenzie got there she wanted to hold the baby. She did a nice job of holding her, sharing the "toys" (mardi gras beads) she found with Ella and making sure she was okay. 
This is the night where Ella sat up on the carpet for 15 minutes atleast without falling over. She ate her sweet potatoes and was a happy girl. 
We enjoyed fish and spaghetti thanks to Dante and Nick. It was delicious. The wine was good too. Ella thought she would try some as well and quickly grabbed the glass that was on the counter top. Ice went everywhere but James got the glass just in time. Man she is getting quick! 
Later that night, James was holding Ella in the chair. All of a sudden, he told me to come and get her. So I slowly got up off my chair and he was rushing me to hurry up. Well when I picked her up I saw why. Ella had pooped through her diaper and all onto James. So funny! Wish I would have gotten a picture of his face. Needless to say, Ella felt much better. I could not say the same for James. 

No comments:

Post a Comment