Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cutest thing ever!

A lot of times when I talk to Ella and am silly I shake my head back and forth at her. I do it when she eats and I say "yummy yummy yummy" and I do it when she is being silly and I tell her "so silly, so silly." Anyway today she shook her head back at me! I thought oh maybe that was a mistake I am just imagining it, so I did it again. She shook her head right back at me, laughed and waited for me to do it again. So I did it again and then she did again. Other times now she is doing it to me and waiting for me to mimic her. She is so funny and smart! Now she just does it all the time because she can. It is hilarious and she thinks she is hilarious too.

No comments:

Post a Comment