 |
| Great smile Ella...Santa over here! |
 |
| Breakfast with Santa at Teddy Bear |
This year is simply the best. The pure excitement that is inside of Ella is magical. It brings back all the reasons to enjoy this time together as a family. Every time she sees Santa she screeches with delight and makes sure I see him too. She is such a little observer too. The first Santa she saw this year was with Nonnie and Mac on the Polar Express train (pics to come).
Next she saw Santa with Mamaw and Great Aunt Jen at breakfast with Santa at Bravo. She quickly informed Mamaw that the Santa was not the same Santa as on the train. Sometimes she is too smart for her own good. Thankfully Mamaw handled it perfectly and just asked her which she liked best :) Then later that afternoon she saw Santa at Kiptyn's house while making gingerbread houses. When Santa opened the door she flipped. It was seriously the cutest thing ever. Later that night when we watched Frosty the Snowman on TV she wanted to know if Santa was going to be in it too. As soon as he showed up she screeched again, "Santa, Santa! He is in it, I told ya!" Hilarious.
Then the next Friday she saw Santa at school. She has told each one that she wants a Tiana baby. I'm pretty sure that Santa has gotten that message loud and clear!
 |
| Live Nativity |
I also made the email from PNP of Santa talking to Ella. This invention is wonderful. I had Santa ask Ella to go to bed without a fuss. Now all we have to say to her is that Santa is watching and she pulls it together. Santa is magical. But don't get me wrong Ella loves her baby Jesus too. It's the first thing she goes to at Mamaw's house, she is SO excited to set up the nativity at Nonnie's and she continues to sneak up Mary, Jesus and Joseph upstairs and out of nativity. She was the sweetest girl when Hadley and I were in the live nativity at St Lukes this year. After the show she leaned over and whispered to Hadley, "Hadley you did so well in the show!" I don't know how I am not just a puddle on the floor. What a magical time of year and it just keeps getting better and better.
 |
| Breakfast with Santa at Bravo with Mamaw and Jen |
 |
| Santa at Kiptyn's house |
 |
| Hadley's first picture with Santa |
No comments:
Post a Comment