Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Baby Babble

Hadley is almost 2 months old now, which that in itself is hard to believe. I mean, it has felt like a long time and a short time all at once. I remember this feeling. Days that seemed to last forever waiting for James to be home and nights that blended with the days. With Hadley it seems different. I don't know if it's just because I have something to compare it with and I don't remember what I am comparing or what it is. This time I have even more doubts of how I am doing as a mother. Doesn't make much sense, especially since I have done this before. Many people reassure me I am doing great. I still have my doubts. This time has flown by and now I only have 3 weeks left with my sweet little girl before I have to reenter the real world. The past few days Hadley has really been talking. I think its safe to say I have seen some real smiles too! Still working on getting her to smile in response to my smile. She has really started talking. I love those baby coos. I have recorded them on my phone and still have ones from when Ella was 3 weeks old. It is amazing how different they even sound at such a young age. Those sounds are something I will treasure forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment