Monday, December 17, 2012
Hadley is 2 months old!
I am literally wearing Hadley right now as I type hoping she doesn't wake up. She has gotten so big so fast and it is hard to believe a few weeks ago I was wishing for this. Hoping she would get a little bigger and her tummy would settle. Now last night she was more fussy that she has been in a week or so, maybe because I had a little dairy. Not sure if I can definitively say that dairy is her problem. So I went back to no dairy or not a lot of dairy if I can help it.
My second little angel has changed so much. She is so much more alert, can hold her head up so well, especially when she is being held on your shoulder. She has crystal clear blue eyes like the ocean that I think are going to stay that way.
Her talking has really picked up lately. She is cooing more than just her usual grunts and piggie noises she makes all the time. When you talk to her she is starting to SMILE! Or she will do this super cute nose crinkle that I am in love with. Then she will open her mouth like she is trying to say something back. It is going to be so hard to leave her in three weeks when I go back to school. I am admittedly a lot nervous about juggling school work and two fantabulous daughters. How am I ever going to have enough time to enjoy them both, love my job and get everything done. Oh and the housework too? But then again maybe it will restore a little balance and help get schedule and routine back into place.
Her two month check up is on Wednesday so I will add her weight and height hten. She has definitely gained weight as her rolls on her legs will suggest. I love them! She is still wearing size one diapers but is barely fitting in them so I think 2s are on the horizon for sure. MOst days she is staying awake more in the daylight but she is still more of a late afternoon girl. She has been sleeping more consistently of 5 hours a stretch. Last night she actually gave me 6 after I finally got her to sleep at 11:30 in her swing. Poor little one has her first cold too. Now I prided myself on keeping Ella healthy until 15 months, but then again she didn't have an older sister sharing her snotty kisses with her either. When Hadley sneezes she has some snot coming out now. This morning when I was nursing her, we were connected by the snot coming out of her right nostril. Every time she would pull away a little the snot would stretch into a slimy string from her nose to my breast. Eww is right. Hope that goes away soon and turns into nothing. We will check that out at the doctor too on Wednesday. The only other thing is that she has not pooped in three days. Well, the little monster is starting to wake and squirm, better stand up before she gets too mad! Totally in love with my two girls. Though very differently, very much the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment