| Hadley is 100 days old! |
Switching gears though, coolest thing! On our 100th day of school for my students, Hadley turned 100 days old. Now I apparently thought this was even cooler than my kids because my face was flushed and Monserrat asked me why my cheeks were all red. This will never happen again though so I thought it was pretty unique.
In honor of 100 days of school and 100 days of Hadley, here are many things I love just about her:
1. I love how her smile makes it worth being awake at 4:30 in the morning to nurse her. (I'm actually a little sad when she stays asleep through it.)
2. I love that her tummy is better so she will actually go to sleep.
3. I love how she crinkles her nose when you get close to her and talk to her.
4. I love how she spreads her toes apart like Fred Flinstone.
5. I love how she has started to hold onto and grab things.
6. I love that she kicks her feet like she is ready to run a marathon.
7. I love that the swing can soothe her to sleep.
8. I love that she will stop crying to listen to me sing when I hold her close.
9. I love watching her sleep.
10. I love watching her play.
11. I love how she holds her head up and is so alert and looking around.
12. I love that she already pulls her sisters hair and yells at her when she is too loud.
13. I love that she came to me on her own and allowed me to deliver the way I hoped I could.
14. I love the excitement that she brings to Ella's face.
15. I love how she laughs.
16. I love how she rubs her feet together so we call her "Cricket."
17. I love how she knows me.
18. I love singing Baby Mine to her and rocking her to sleep.
I9. I love when she falls asleep on me.
20. I love how needed she makes me feel.
21. I love how much I need her.
22. I love how I can tell she loves me and her sister and her daddy too.
23. I love how she chews on her green blanket just like her sister does with her yellow one.
24. I love the babbles she makes.
25. I love the simplicity of life when I am with her.
26. I love how a peaceful moment with her makes every thing in the world just right.
27. I love that she is my daughter and I am her mommy.
28. I love thinking of the future we will have together.
29. I love the special alone time we have together on Tuesdays just the two or three of us while Ella spends the night with grandma's.
30. I love how she sucks down a bottle like a champ.
31. I love how feisty she can be.
32. I love how she is different from Ella.
33. I love her sweet face and kissable cheeks.
34. I love her rolls on her thighs.
35. I love her innocence.
36. I love how important she makes me feel.
No comments:
Post a Comment