Thursday, December 6, 2012
Stealing kisses
Ella is HILARIOUS! No, I mean she is seriously funny. I can't keep up with all the funny things she says. The best part is that she knows she is being funny and she does it to try to make you laugh. She finds joy in making you laugh. Amazing. Tonight, as we lay in bed after story time she gave me a kiss. It was an open mouth, big, wet smooch. I said, "Wow Ella that was a big kiss." She said, "I got your lip! Your top one." So I proceeded to try to get it back. She informed me I could not get it. It was in her stomach. I tried to reach my hand in her mouth to retrieve my stolen top lip. She laughed and said I couldn't get it that way. I asked her how I could get it back. I had to get my whole body inside she told me. Then she informed me, "but you can't, you are too big!" Where does she come up with this? Finally, after some tickle persuasion, she kissed it back. Whew! That was a close one! :)~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment