Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is my Daddy's birthday. Mommy says he is old, even though she is really 6 months older than he is. I had so much fun last night hiding all his presents with mommy. My mommy loves him so much! I can tell because she put so much time into making an exciting scavenger hunt for him today. After school today, I went with mommy to the grocery store. I got to pick out the cake and the candles and the balloon! I found the 2 and the 8 for the cake and also picked some fun star candles too! It was great putting them on the cake. The hardest part was waiting for Daddy to get home so I could have some :) Happy Birthday Daddy!

Love,
Ella



No comments:

Post a Comment