Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

YAY for RAIN!



Ella and I were super excited for the rain today. I know it meant inside recess and crazy kids at school. It meant time for winter coats and gloves and runny noses. But last night when the weather man said it was going to rain today, I picked up Ella and shouted HOORAY! Why? Rain galoshes. Yes, green, rubber, adorable, froggy rain galoshes. We have had no rain since we bought them and today was the day. They are Ella's favorite shoes because she can put them on ALL BY HERSELF! She is miss independent lately and these shoes are just for her. She is so proud of herself when she does it and refuses to let you help. Here are some shots of us testing out the puddles. Maybe the puddles will be bigger tomorrow and we will look for the perfect matching umbrella. I can see the pictures now....

No comments:

Post a Comment