This morning, before we went to Kindermusik, I got Ella dressed and then left her in her room. I went into my room across the hall to get dressed as well. It was awfully quiet, which is never a good sign. She is miss mischievous! I walk back into her room to find her standing by her dresser. She had pulled out the bottom drawer and pulled out every single pair of pajamas she owns! When she saw me, she just giggled!!
She has recently really enjoyed doing things just like this. She now opens up all the cabinets in the kitchen and takes things out and walks around with them. She also loves to steal the folded laundry as we are trying to put clothes away. It is all our fault though because we totally play into it with her. We will scoop her up and away and she will giggle and run back to steal more clothes from the pile!
A couple more favorite things that she is doing now is clapping her hands to the song "if you're happy and you know it". She has this dog that sings a bazillion songs and the other night it was singing "If You're Happy and You Know It." She started clapping her hands but I really thought it was a fluke. Then the next night she did it again! So when James came home I told him all about it. It took him about 5 minutes to find the song again, which was pretty humorous. Once he found the song, she started clapping her hands again! She is such a bright girl!
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment