Here are some of my favorites we had taken of Ella 5 days before she really turned one. She was in such a good mood our photographer asked if she was always this happy. I luckily got to say yes. She really always is that happy. Julie, our photographer, was very pleased. She had told me that several other baby photo shoots had not gone as smoothly.
Once again, she was a trooper. She let me change her several times, only getting a little cranky when she wanted a snack and when I think she stepped on something with her barefeet. I found a little red dot on her foot later that night.
We had a blast walking around downtown finding cute little nooks to capture moments. We saved the best two spots for last. Inside The Flying Cupcake and with a ginormous lollipop!
When we were inside TFC we struggled with space available. They were very accommodating and let us move chairs around to get the best shots. At one point, when Ella was sitting on the countertop, music, I think a Michael Jackson song, came on. Ella immediately started bouncing up and down to the music. She was laughing and dancing and we got some really good pictures from it.
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment