Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Never a dull moment

Oh my! As I am sure those of you that follow our blog, it has been a little while since my last post. Imagine that! The life with a one year old toddler is a very busy one. When I do have some time to relax I THINK of all the wonderful things I want to share and document for me to remember when Ella is big and these moments feel so far away. Actually getting to the computer without her taking over, has been harder than I would like it to be. I do have one year party pictures, thanksgiving and gymnastics stories to share, but before I forget this one, I had to write it down.
Last night, while I went to Zumba, to attempt motivation to get back in shape, Ella had a moment I wish I hadn't missed. On my way home, James called me to tell me this story. Ella and him had been playing in the family room. He left briefly to do something and when he came back he saw miss Ella with the dog water bowl on her head, standing in the immense puddle of water that she poured onto the floor, stomping her feet up and down splashing water everywhere and singing "da da da de de da da!" She had also managed to take the clean laundry that was in the basket out of the basket and into the water.
I can only imagine what she looked like half naked, bowl on her head, splashing in the water. James said he couldn't get to the camera fast enough! I can just see it now though in my mind. Oh the little things...

No comments:

Post a Comment