Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Leon and Ella

We love it when Leon comes to play! I have been so blessed to have such great friends in Heather, Chad and Leon. Leon and Ella are just 3 months apart and have been lucky enough to grow up together. Tonight we were lucky enough to watch Leon for a couple hours. As soon as he walked into the yard and saw me his eyes lit up and I got a big smile. It is so amazingly sweet to feel the look of "oh I know you, and I am happy to see you" on the face of a child. Leon came right to me and we went inside to explore. Ella was still asleep in her crib at 3:45 which was not surprising since she fought falling asleep until 2:00 this afternoon. She was up from 7:30, we went to music class, went to lunch with Daddy, she fell asleep for 15 minutes in the car and then stayed awake and talked to herself in her crib for about an hour! After about 20 minutes Leon and I decided to go see if she was ready to get up and play. When we walked in she heard us and started to stir. She sat up and got focused. She looked at me and then Leon and got a huge grin on her face. She stood up, starting pointing and talking to him. She knew who she was getting ready to play with and was very excited about it!
The two of them play so well together. That is the cool part, they actually play together. There are times that they both play their own things, but at times they play together. We went on wagon rides, rode the dinosaur, raced down the slide, played with the crocodile and the dogs. They danced to the alphabet song with the magnets. It was so cute, when Leon would dance, Ella would dance too. The more Leon talked, the more Ella talked right back to him.
I thought at first we might have a problem. Leon got her two puppy dogs that she walks around with all the time now. Ella quickly went over to him and took one out of each hand. I could just hear her thinking "thank you very much, I'll take that!" Leon wasn't too bothered when I brought out the crocodile that you build with. The rest of the time together was smooth sailing.




















When Heather got here to pick him up, Leon didn't want to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment