Each year we have a tradition in our family. The girls always go and decorate the tree, mantle and set up the nativity scene at my parent's house. Erin and I did as we were growing up. We would listen to music and have a great time dancing and decorating. Last year was Ella's very first time in our tradition. This is her second Christmas to be a part of it. I think she got a little more out of it this year!
She was just totally captivated by the lights. She would have played with them all night if I let her. She helped put a couple ornaments on and then she was content just looking at all the ornaments in the box. She even helped clean up by putting the ones we did not use away. Such a sweet girl...
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment