Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Water park fun with Leon










Oh how much fun did we have with Heather and Leon on Thursday!? We went to the Monon Center to go swimming. The two of them together are too much to handle they are so adorable. Once we got in the pool Ella saw the slide. Immediately she was grabbing my hand and walking me to it. Once we went down the slide the first time it was all over! She could not go up and down it fast enough. Finally I decided to let her go without me. She WALKED up the steps, not crawled, sat down and slid to me at the bottom. Not once did she whine, or reach out for my hand to help her. Who is this child? Not even 18 months and going down slides by herself with no fear? She even went under water a couple times, stood back up, coughed and was fine. I am so proud of her. Leon and her both were in love with the pool. Heather and I swam around the whirlpool with them on our backs and practiced kicking and blowing bubbles. Leon is quite the bubble blower as well. I tried to have Ella do it too since she now blows on her hot food but she decided she would rather drink the water :)
Later we swam over to the side and Ella showed off her muscles as she pulled herself out of the water and stood up on the edge. We then sang Humpty Dumpty and she jumped off the wall to me. We did this over and over and over again. She kept wanting to run away once she climbed up the wall but would listen when I told her to stop. Unfortunately when I was getting the camera the second time she tried to follow me and ended up slipping on the floor and falling. She caught herself so her head did not hit but she cried a little. One trip to the slide fixed her all up though.
We had so much fun together, swimming, kicking, sliding, I can't wait to go back again soon and am even more excited for this summer when we can go to the waterpark outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment