Thursday, March 3, 2011
Oh sneaky sneaky!
Who is the cutest button and sneaky as a fox? Ella! She is showing us a glimpse of the future for sure. Last week, as she was eating her lunch, she told me "all done" in sign. She is starting to say "done" now too :) Well, she had not eaten a whole lot so I tried to get her to eat a little more to which she emphatically told me "ALL DONE" flailing her arms to her sides. So I took her plate and wrapped up the left overs and put them in the fridge. When I came back to her highchair I noticed her eating a few of her cranberries left on her tray. So I told her, okay, finish your cranberries and you can be all done. Then what happened next just kills me. She waited till I was not looking and started putting all her cranberries in her lap. I turned to see her picking up the last one and hiding it in her lap! She then looked to me and signed "all done." Sneaky, sneaky girl! I looked at her and said "what do you think you are doing! I saw you!" She just laughed and laughed. These are the pictures of her afterwards. Little stinker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment