Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Testing her limits

Recently I have seen a big change in Ella. She has been even more independent and expresses more emotion. Her new look is classic and I can't wait to catch it on film. Ella is coming into her own for sure. Over the weekend we took a trip to Target. Boy am I glad that James was with me. It took the both of us to  keep her in check. She lasted about 10 minutes in the cart before she was telling us all done and please to get out. As soon as she was down she was into it all. She was stacking formula on the shelves, touching all the toys, all over. Then when we went through the clothes section she looked like she had one a shopping spree because she was running to each rack, touching each piece of clothing and giggling.

The next day we went to the grocery store and again in the cart did not last long. She did pretty well for awhile. She would stay in the same aisle as us and run up and down looking at all the different food. When we were ready to go to the next spot she would come with us. Then she had a change of heart. I would call her to come with me and she would look at me and then turn and run the opposite way. It worked for a little while to say "let's find Daddy." But by the time it was time to check out she was wild! She was literally RUNNING down the aisles. She went through the watches and jewlry, touching everything. I asked her to give me her hand and she yanked it away! Then it was time to be picked up for sure. We are not starting that! Oh future independent, opinionated little girl. It all cycles around I guess right?

Here she is pushing her limits by crawling ON TOP of her table!



No comments:

Post a Comment