Sunday, August 22, 2010
Clapping Hands
Tonight Ella started clapping her hands together. So crazy because I was honestly just looking this up. She has been so close lately. She bangs everything together and would hit her fists together. Then tonight at Mamaw's house while she was in her new highchair she was pounding on the tray and then she just put her hands up in the air and clapped them together! I was driving on my way there, almost to their street when James called me to tell me. I missed it! But she kept doing it all through the night. She would copy us when we did it and then just do it on her own. So amazing! You would have thought she did a backflip with how excited I got talking to her and praising her for it. But I want her to know that she is doing something great. It is literally something new each week. Now I have had friends tell me that this would happen, that soon it would get to something new each week but I am just being blown away here. Also her second tooth popped through. Now her two front bottom teeth are making their way in. Her look is going to change so much with being able to see her teeth :) Later tonight we were playing down on the floor and she was looking at my phone. I downloaded this app that plays baby learning games that she loves to watch. So she was looking at that and then almost stood up all the way without holding onto anything or anyone. Soon she will have this balance thing down and away she will go. She already crawled up on the lazy boy chairs and then onto the side table to get a picture. Next she climbed up the fireplace and stood up and was banging on the doors to the fireplace. She loves standing on our bed too. She pushes up and stands up so much when she is on our bed. Yesterday she took two more steps while on our bed! Oh man oh man!She is a MONKEY! I have a feeling soon we will be VERY tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment