I now know for sure that Ella loves birthday parties and it honestly got me excited about hers coming up way too quickly as the blog ticker reminds me. That was a tearful moment. I opened up my blog to add something and the ticker at the top that tells how old Ella is had switched from Ella is 7 months, 3 weeks and 2 days, etc, etc to 3 months 2 weeks til Ella's first birthday. Really?! Did I ask you little blog ticker to do a count down?! It was a smack into reality of how fast this all is going. I mean, I already knew, but then there it was BLAM, in cute little letters, elephants and a baby rattle. So anyway on Saturday, Leon, Ella's boyfriend, or one so far, turned one. He is adorable, the pure definition of a happy baby male version. I think that is why I love them together, they are both so happy and smiley all the time.
Ella was happy to be there and check out all the people. She helped me video tape Leon's baptism and enjoyed some strawberries and other treats. When it came to opening the presents Ella was on top of it. She noticed Heather setting out the gifts before Leon did and quickly crawled over to try to sneak a peek!
 |
| Here Ella and Leon play with his new legos and Lego table. |
 |
| Ella amongst the new toys |
Soon she was covered in a sea of tissue paper and checking out and approving all of Leon's loot. It made me so excited to see her at her first birthday. If she is already so interested in opening presents now in 3 months she will really be into it. She did not however get to delve into Leon's cake, I am waiting for her birthday to really let her loose into cake. I will be there with a camera to capture it all! We had so much fun and I think the birthday boy did too!
 |
| Loving the tissue paper |
 |
| Using Leon to stand up. He was so good, he just let her pull up on him as he kept on playing those drums! |
 |
| Ella reaching out towards Leon and Heather |
No comments:
Post a Comment