Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

9 months old today!

On my official third day of school all by myself as a third grade teacher, my baby girl turned 9 months old. I hated not being with her, but rejoiced in the fact that I would be home with her all day tomorrow and Friday, the benefits of job sharing. I made sure Daddy took plenty of pictures of her so we would capture just the moment she turned 9 months old. Here are a few of the favorites:

I'm a big girl eating big girl food...so long baby food
I can even feed myself and I really don't want you to help too much
James said she had her feet up on the wheels. Not quite big enough for this one, but we had to try!
Ella doing one of her favorite things...playing with cords, AHH!
It is too bad that you can't see the puddle of water she is sitting in. This is by far Ella's favorite game to play. She crawls over to the dog's water bowl and dumps it out and then splashes in it. One day she did it twice in 15 minutes before we decided to just put it up. Gotta be smarter than the baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment