Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Worst nightmare come true

I can barely even write about this because I don't want to relive the moment in my mind anymore. I have been having nightmares where I am inbetween being awake and asleep of this happening over and over again.
The most beautiful sound in the world is the laugh of my baby girl.
The most frightening, the sound of her falling off our bed at 4 in the morning.

It was horrifying. It took her 5 minutes to get over it and us about an hour and a half. Thank God she was safe with only a slight scratch on her forehead, just in time for her 8 month pictures to be taken.
I think it scared her more than anything.

Never again. Never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment