Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 26, 2012

The little secrets they don't tell you about motherhood...

Let me start off by saying despite all that I am about to write, it is all worth it. There are just moments that you might not think you will make it. Don't worry, you will. Or you will with help, and always remember that asking for help from anyone is not weakness or a sign that you are not a good mother, just human. And here I thought I was superwoman...some may still think so, but behind closed doors at the wee hours of the morning, on nights with little to no sleep, a screaming infant, a three year old creeping into your bed, a husband fast asleep and a breast that feels like its going to explode, superwoman goes out the window and reality sets in. This stuff is hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment