Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Making up for lost time

There have been so many memories made in the time that I have not written. So many funny stories and sweet memories that I hope to hold on to forever. We have also been busy and then tired and I have not been good about getting to the computer to share my thoughts and record our memories. Many times I have written them on my phone to remember later or posted them as a status on facebook. Maybe one day I will get around to updated them on here as well. Until then, just know, that my absence on here was a good sign. We were too busy to slow down and write. We were having too much fun enjoying the moment. I have been so in love with my little girl it is breathtaking. I will attempt later on to use pictures to capture some of those little moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment