Tonight was also the first night she started reaching and grabbing for what she saw in front of her with a purpose. She stares intently at her rings and frog spin toy in front of her and hits and grabs at it. While in her swing, she dropped her pacifier and was able to grab it with her hand and put it back in her mouth! She is simply amazing. I can't get enough of her.
Then she really outdid herself while I was holding her this evening. She was laying across my lap, smiling up at me, when all of a sudden I felt something mighty wet and warm all over me. Yep! Miss Ella James had peed through her diaper, through her clothes and right onto my stomach and all over my pants. So there went outfit number 2 and out came outfit number 3 for Ella and outfit 2 for Mommy. If she were a boxer, we would be down for the count. Although if you look at her eye, it looks like she beat up herself with her two scratches. Out come the nail clippers.
We are starting to have her wear a bib more often since she drools so much now. She looks like a superhero with her cape on backwards! Too cute. She also is finally accepting a different pacifier, compliments of my friend Holly. They are so cute but still have the straight nipple like the soothies so they are developmentally appropriate.
On Wednesday, Ella and I made up a little dance. She just laughs and smiles so big when we do it. It is our giggle wiggle dance. I will have to post video soon. "Do the giggle and wiggle, the giggle and wiggle..."
No comments:
Post a Comment