Well I am officially back at work and have made it half way through the week. Ella decided to fall asleep early last night at 7:45 which meant she woke up at 1 am and 4 am this morning. She is staying up longer during the day too. Today she stayed awake for 3 hours in a row and then again for 2 hours in a row. Man is she talking too! Of course as soon as I grab the camera she stops talking as much. This evening she talked herself to sleep after about 20 minutes. Here are a few good pictures of her laughing and talking to Daddy today.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
How quickly things change
Well I am officially back at work and have made it half way through the week. Ella decided to fall asleep early last night at 7:45 which meant she woke up at 1 am and 4 am this morning. She is staying up longer during the day too. Today she stayed awake for 3 hours in a row and then again for 2 hours in a row. Man is she talking too! Of course as soon as I grab the camera she stops talking as much. This evening she talked herself to sleep after about 20 minutes. Here are a few good pictures of her laughing and talking to Daddy today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment