That day Ella had gone with Nonnie to see her JuJuBee and Great Grandaddy. She ate 8oz at a time two bottles in a row! My little chunker. This week we are looking for highchairs and cereal to try. I can't believe she is so big. She was a good little girl at their house. She took a nap on my mom's shoulder and then slept for about an hour on the couch while my mom and Grammie talked.
James got her around 4 after his workout class and they played together at home. He said she was hard putting to sleep but finally she drank 6 oz and then slept from about 9 to 4:30. She only woke up once and then slept again to 9:30. She is always so good for Daddy.
Meanwhile we were driving home in the rain. We drove to Granger to get Kaydance and Chase. As soon as Kaydance saw me she wanted to see Ella. We had to let her know that she was at home with her Daddy but she could come over later when they dropped me off. Next we went to Rochester to drop of Megan and then finally I was home and got to hold my baby girl again. Kaydance and Chase loved on her and played with the dogs for a little bit before they left.
James kept on taking her from me, torturing me. I missed her so much and it was heaven just to have her in my arms again.
Today we are home together all day! She slept from 8:45 to 3:30 and then cried out once at 6. I got up to run to her, because she barely ever cries like that and tripped over James' shoes. When I got in her room she was asleep. Later I saw a scratch by her eye. Maybe she screamed out when she did that to herself. Then she didn't wake up again until 8:30. I was able to nurse her, play for an hour and then off to sleep she went again until 10:30. We played again this morning from 10:30 to 11:30. She was all smiles! I put her on her playmat where she was able to pull down on one of her toys that vibrates and pulls back up after you pull it down. She thought that was pretty cool. Next I put her on her belly and she almost rolled over right away. I got out this toy that you can put on the table that suctions down. She was using both hands to spin the toys on it and tried of course to put it in her mouth!
Now she is down again, fast asleep in her swing. My precious little baby.
Kaydance and Ella
Tuckered out
Playing with my spinning toy
No comments:
Post a Comment