Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 5, 2010

So sleepy

She must know that I am back at work now and not home with her. For the past month Ella has fallen asleep around 9 or 9:30 and stayed asleep until between 4:30 and 6. Now this week, she is up atleast twice a night. Last night I had soccer, so I left her at about 8 and got home around 9:30. She had just fallen asleep with Daddy. So I am already exhausted after a long day with my 28 first graders and then playing a soccer game and miss Ella decides to wake up at 1:19 AM, 4:20 AM and 6 AM this morning! Man I am glad it is Friday!! 
Yesterday Ella was holding rings all by herself. When she is laying on her play mat she is starting to get closer to grabbing for the rings hanging down. She really stares at them intently and once she hits them, she holds on tight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment