Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, November 4, 2011

Trick or Treat?

Sunday October 30 marked a monumental event in our lives. I am not quite sure if this is more of a trick or a treat. Sunday James walked into Ella's room with his set of tools and announced that "we" were changing Ella's bed into a big girl bed. Now, we had already had a conversation about doing this after her birthday in two weeks, not anywhere before that time.


 Big girl bed Sunday Oct 30

First prayers and the sweet smiles as she looks into my eyes
Day 5 of big girl bed and out she comes...jinxed myself
rubs my cheek when I am in her bed and says night night mommy (just like I do with her)
cant believe there are only 14 more days until she is 2

No comments:

Post a Comment