Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, November 4, 2011

BOO!

While reading marley Halloween we looked at the word boo which she says all the time from daycare when they made the ghost "ghost say BOO!" is what she always says

In the story there is a decoration the kids are hanging up that says boo. So I looked at it with her and we named the letters and I told her it said BOO like the ghost. Then about 5 pages later the decoration was on the wall and I asked her what it said and she said B e e BOO!

She has loved this book and we have had to read it each night since Halloween. She has such a strong memory. I know I am really going to enjoy watching her grow and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment