Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A year and a half old

I don't even know where to start! I missed an entry for her 17 month old birthday. I think I was just in denial of how big she was getting. At 17 months she was about 24 pounds roughly and just getting over her second double ear infection and first sinus infection. She was wearing size 4 diapers but starting to show signs of potty training readiness and her demeanor as always is absolute joy.

At her 18 month appointment:

Weight: 24lbs 11oz (50%)
Height: 33.5 inches (90%)
Words: Dada, dog, this, what's this, how are you?, no way, go, hi, no, giraffe, (most of her own versions of these but they are consistently sound the same). Still no mama yet. James says she says it sometimes but of course I am never there to hear it!




No comments:

Post a Comment