On Saturday we got to go to the race parade downtown with Michele and Kiptyn. It was right before Ella should normally go to sleep but I knew once we got there she would be wide awake! We were ready with snacks and drinks for Ella, nothing for us of course, armed with a camera and video camera. The parade was a blast and Ella was very interested in all the sights and sounds.
The best part I think however was when Ella and I went for a little walk when she started to get restless. As soon as we started walking she saw a bag on the ground. She ran over to it and as she bent down to pick it up the wind blew and off it danced across the concrete. Ella was quick to chase after it, catch it and hand it to me. She then proceeded to pick up all the trash both big and microscopic that she came across. We put each piece in the bag she had found to save to throw away. My little philanthropist!
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment