Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 17, 2011

open sesame!

Ella's newest ability...opening our doors! This could be a scary one and I am sure I have seen some news stories to prove it. Just yesterday, the dogs were outside and wanted in. Ella went to our back door which has the pull down handles, of course the easiest ones for kids to open, pulled it down, stepped back and let the dogs in. Once she did it one time the door had opened :) Literally and figuratively. Now this past two days she has opened the door to let herself out to go play. I will be standing in the dining room and hear the door open and out she has gone. We are either going to have to lock the dead bolt or change the door handles. Never a dull moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment