Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ella's First Birthday

Happy Birthday Ella! I can't believe one year has gone by. The feelings of excitement and sadness are overwhelming. Tonight went as perfect as possible. Thank you to our wonderful family who helped share in a very special day of our lives. After Ella was finally asleep from her big day, both James and I recorded a little video for her. I want to record a message to her on all her birthdays and then give them to her when she gets older, maybe her 18 birthday or when she graduates college. We'll see...love my baby girl!Oh man did we have a blast! Thursday we started out our morning at Kindermusik. Ella got all dressed up for her special day. We sang and danced and came home and took a nap. Then we were off to GB land to drop off midterms and to say hello to a few special friends. Next we went to Party Supplies Plus so we could pick up a few last minute items for the parties.
Good morning birthday girl!

Relaxing on the couch for a morning bottle

All dressed up and ready to start the day

Please mom no pictures

That's my girl! Looking like a diva and kicking the soccer ball!

so big

Aunt Roo

Uncle Bubby

Really mom! Do I have to wear the hat?

All the family together for the big day!

Yummy cupcake!

Just the three of us


Papaw's cupcake that mommy made are much better!



These balloons are awesome!



Dancing to my Spongebob card singing "Happy Birthday"


So pretty

Musical croc from Mommy and Daddy
I love the way her skirt is all around her!
She spent almost an hour just playing with this toy! Such an attention span!

The next morning with the biggest hit, her Sing-A-Ma-Jigs! Thanks Uncle Gabe!

Then finally it was time! My parents, James' parents, my sister and his brother came over to celebrate Ella's big day :) The pictures and videos say it all! It was perfect. It went exactly how I imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment