Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 2, 2010

Rearing up and ready to go!

Ella rolled over today from her back to her stomach. She is so strong and moving all the time. We were in our bedroom and we were talking with each other. I had her on my stomach and she was laying on top of me on her stomach too. Then she pushed off with her legs and rolled off of me and onto the bed on her back, I helped her gently roll down of course! Then I sat up so I could talk to her while she was on her back and she kicked her self back over onto her tummy! Simply amazing. James looked at me tonight and said "Our little girl is growing up so fast" made me tear up.

No comments:

Post a Comment