Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pacer game

Mama and Daddy are going out for the night! James and I went to the Pacer game with Vance and Meagan tonight for my birthday. We started out with a comical display of Vance attempting to parallel park with a huge delivery truck in the way and no space to turn. It reminded me of the scene in Austin Powers where he is trying to turn the cart around in the hallway. Back and forth, forth and back, no progress what-so-ever. To make matters worse, James got out and tried to direct Vance. This only made him more mad, which was actually hilarious to Meagan and I but we stiffled our laughs.
Once we finally parked, we had a few shots at the Claudaugh and then headed over to the game. The game was great, the Pacers beat whomever they were playing and we got to see my Grandparents at half time. Vance and Meagan were the most entertaining though. They got into some sort of argument, Vance's brother made it worse, and Vance kept getting more and more mad. For some part of the time it was actually not funny and I was ready to leave and go have a good time on my birthday without them.
We left the game at the end and ran in the rain to Sports or Coaches or something like that, can't remember. The long and short of it is, we drank way too much, starting with a peppermint martini for James (ha!) and lots of shots. Vance continued to be in a bad mood, threw his phone, lost it, broke it, someone in the bar found it for us while I went to bar and paid for the entire tab on my birthday. Definitely a night to remember, just not one of the best. The best thing that I got for my birthday was my new camera. I love it love it love it. And since I am obsessed with taking pictures of Ella, and I love photography anway, it was a wonderful gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment