I had the best birthday present ever today. Since my birthday was during the week, Ella got to come visit me at school. Mamaw brought her in during our lunch and recess. My kids were so excited to see her again and all made faces at her to try to get her to laugh and smile. When they did they were so excited! "Mrs. Skinner, Mrs. Skinner, I made her laugh!"
Ella brought me roses from Daddy and lunch too. We got to walk around the school and show off her cuteness in her "Happy Bee-ing me" dress that Nonnie got her. She made my day and a lot of other teachers' days too. Of course I could not forget to show her to my now second graders. They were all so excited to finally meet her. They would run up to her and I had to tell them to sit down and I would come to them so they wouldn't get in trouble. I wish Ella could come visit every day. When it was time for my kids to come back to class I had to let her leave. It is so hard to go :(
When I got home I saw why Ella had blue underneath her fingernails! She made me these handprints for my birthday. Best present I ever got!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment