Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mommy's first night out

So last night I went to my friend's bachelorette party. When I left we were putting her to sleep around 8:30. Daddy gave her a bath, a nighttime lotion massage, jammies, book, bottle, bed. So I come home later that night and he tells me she was horrible. He said she had just fallen asleep at 11:00 and was fussy and just wouldn't settle down. So this morning when she slept until 7:15 I said wow that was still 8 hours, that is really good. Then James looks at me and says "I have to tell you something," here I am wondering what he is talking about. "Ella fell asleep at 9:15, she was perfect." So that means the little one slept for 10 hours!! I guess eating 8oz before bedtime like a little piggie lets you sleep 10 hours. We are way too spoiled. She makes me nervous for when she gets older. Plus when daddy watches her all by himself you are not supposed to be so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment