So since i was awake at 4:30 this particular morning I saw the snow as it was first coming down. The first snow this year, the first snow for miss Ella. I yelled out "Snow!" when I saw it, which made James laugh at me. Here is Ella on the table in front of the window for her first snow. Just a few weeks old is not quite old enough to make a snowman!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Ella's first snow
So since i was awake at 4:30 this particular morning I saw the snow as it was first coming down. The first snow this year, the first snow for miss Ella. I yelled out "Snow!" when I saw it, which made James laugh at me. Here is Ella on the table in front of the window for her first snow. Just a few weeks old is not quite old enough to make a snowman!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment