Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another milestone!

Ella rolled over today at 11:04 am. We were taking time and talking together. As usual Ella was telling me a story about her latest nap and what she had dreamed about. She was very alert and happy so I decided it was a good time for tummy time. She immediately had her head up looking around. Once again putting mommy to shame with her baby push ups. I looked away for a second and when I looked back again she was on her side! So of course I got very excited and started talking to her and going on the other side of her to try to get her to kick her leg one more time and roll over to me. She was rocking back and forth so I started to tickle her tummy to get her to kick again. She kicked one more time and was on her back. I scooped her up so proud of her and called her daddy and both her grandmothers :) Next I put her on her tummy again and she rolled over immediately two more times. Such an exciting morning! Glad I was with her to see it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment