Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Question of the Day

I am toiling with myself trying to figure out what to title this post. Question of the Day...play on words for teachers out there or Curious Critter. Or even, Laughter is the Best Medicine. Ella brings me so much joy each day. Tonight was no different. We giggled hysterically this evening as we played the 'fox" game from soccer. Ella and I took turns chasing each other with a towel hanging out of our back pants trying to catch the fox's tail. I want to lock up that laugh and keep it in a bottle. Her laugh is so contagious and you just can't help but smile with your body, heart and soul when you hear it.

But this next part, later tonight, while drying and combing Ella's hair, we about lost it. Seriously about peed myself, no joke. When we dry her hair and brush Ella's teeth, we sit her on the counter top next to the sink. She is right level under my chin. For whatever reason, the past week or so, Ella has been asking me, "is this your chest?" I tell her yes and she says, "I like your chest." Not tonight though, oh no. Tonight she grabbed me and said, "Is this your boobs?!" Oh my goodness! James and I just looked at each other and laughed, bend over and hold you breath laughed. Too funny. She then of course continued to pull at my shirt and tell me she was pulling my "boobs." What sort of character do I have here?

No comments:

Post a Comment