Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 27, 2012

NO WAY DUDE!!

Seriously my daughter is hilarious. Tonight after we got home from the show, James was putting laundry away. Ella found a pair of shorts somehow and decided she was going to put them on over her leggings. She was determined to do it all by herself. She has also now successfully put on her socks all by herself too! But anyway, after she got the shorts on I had to get a picture of her. So I said to her, "come here and let me take your picture!" To which she took off running down the hallway screaming behind her, "NO WAY DUDE!!" James and I just busted out laughing. Did she really just say that? Oh my goodness. So I ran after her down the hallway and finally managed to get this one:


I failed to get the next shot with my hot pink sports bra on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment